TRAVEL CAT “The Fat Cat” Cat Backpack, Aqua
“The Fat Cat” Cat Backpack can help you spend more quality time with your cat beyond the great indoors – giving your cat the enrichment and stimulation they need in a safe way so they can live a long and happy life.
Are you sick of leaving your cat at home alone as much as you do? Want to spend more quality time with your fur babies? Maybe you’re hoping to train your kitty to love the outdoors? Or do you need a convenient carrier for everyday errands with your cat or trips to the vet?
At Travel Cat, they believe every kitty deserves a life full of fun & adventure. That’s why they created their line of Travel Cat gear to include felines of all sizes – from the little floofs, to those who are “big-boned”. Adventure should be a pawsibility for all cat parents and their kitties, to embrace the wild side & get outdoors together.
What you’ve stumbled upon – a site and community filled with people who do more with their cats – is a small but mighty and growing community. The Travel Cat community is filled with cat parents who realize exploring with their cat – getting in the sights and smells outside of the house – is rewarding, healthy, and beneficial for both humans and felines.
Having high-quality gear is the most important factor when looking to spend bonding time outside of the house with your cat. They design their products with your cat’s comfort and safety as top priority, along with your convenience and comfort as the cat parent, of course!
This sturdy, well-ventilated, breathable, and versatile cat bubble backpack will be a safe space for adventures with your cat, big & small – whether that’s walks around the block, road trips, hiking at National Parks, flying across the country, or anything in between.
- Breathable cat backpack with a bubble window is great for larger “big boned” cats, 2 medium sized cats (yes, you can use it for two cats), or lots of kittens.
- It comes with a bubble window & screen attachment that you can swap out at your convenience!
- Clip and bungee for you to attach a leash so your cat can “hang out” of the backpack.
- Side pockets on both sides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Strong mesh sides and top (no cat has broken through, yet!)
- Air holes in the front
- Removable mat
- Maximum Weight: Cats: 25lbs (11.5 kg), Dogs: 17.6lbs (8kg)
- Dimensions: 15″ x 11.4″ x 17.7″ (38cm x 29cm x 45cm)
- Bag itself weights about 2lbs (0.9kg)