The K&H Thermal-Bowl heated dog water bowl is thermostatically controlled to prevent your outdoor dog’s drinking water from freezing. Even in sub-zero temperatures, the K&H Thermal-Bowl heated pet water bowl keeps water unfrozen and drinkable.
For added protection, all Thermal-Bowl electronics are safely sealed inside to prevent water damage and facilitate outdoor use. The 5.5-foot power cord is steel-wrapped to prevent abrasion and resist chewing.
This heated dog bowl uses only 12-25 watts (depending on size) and is energy efficient. It’s MET-listed and can be used outdoors.
- Heated dog water bowl prevents frozen drinking water
- Outdoor use, even in frigid temperatures
- Low power consumption, as little as 12 watts
- Thermostatically controlled
- 5.5 ft. steel wrapped chew resistant cord
- MET safety listed