K&H products are made with high-quality materials for your pet’s comfort and your family’s safety. This heated version of the K&H Kitty House is excellent for use in barns, garages, porches, and anywhere your indoor/outdoor cat or community cats need additional warmth, security, and protection. The removable 20-watt orthopedic heated floor is MET Safety Listed. The K&H Outdoor Cat Houses are made with heavy denier polyester that makes it water/weather resistant. The walls and roof are insulated to protect your kitty from the harmful elements of winter. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House features two exits with removable plastic flaps so pets cannot be trapped by predators and yet still have sufficient protection. It’s easy to assemble; with hook & loop fastener walls and roof, no tools are required. Includes a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
- Cozy cat heated house measures 19″ x 22″ x 17″; the perfect home for protecting outdoor cats, community cats, and feral cats
- Keep all cats of any shape and size protected and comfortable in this easy-to-assemble heated, weather-resistant, insulted cat shelter
- Two exits provide multiple escape routes from predators and include removable clear door flaps to protect cats from the harsh outdoor elements making this the perfect winter cat house
- Perfect winter cat house for outside cats that prefer to sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in colder parts of the house providing a nice cat cave with a cat warming pad inside
- Tool-free assembly
- Wash the faux fleece cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry.
- The heated bed can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dish washing detergent. DO NOT wash in a washing machine.
- To clean the house, wipe with a damp cloth.